Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: So all you fathers out there.....

  1. #21
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by EndQuest:
    Get the tatoo, then get yourself a slingshot. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've got a wrist rocket (sling shot) and have nailed a couple rabbits with it. also have with my blow gun and bb gun, but at long distance its pretty hard. the paintball gun can repeat fire as fast as you pull that trigger. you can get the little bastards on the run where you cant with the others.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i will have to see if i can find it online somewhere

  3. #23
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool, would love to see it

  4. #24
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well i know that guys name but i can't find any of his flash online [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] i suck at looking stuff up

  5. #25
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    sorry if this post brought up bad memories for anyone.

    today I said I would really like a kick ass paint ball gun. been shooting at flower eating rabbits in my yard with a bb gun while the neighber uses a paint ball gun and gets a better hit at a longer distance. So the wife says, "make your choice, the tattoo or the paint ball gun". [img]frown.gif[/img] ....I want both [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well, choose the gun.

    you can always get the tattoo later. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    as for bad memories, no worries.
    I know he ended up with folks that could provide better than I could. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Father's day? Well, lil' miss is too young to hire a hooker and buy me a case of Yuengling...

    Kidding. There was something I told my wife a while ago to get me, but I don't remember what. She let me grab a Sentinel off of KB's clearance for $15, so I guess that was my gift (first fig in 5 months...I'll take it!).

  7. #27
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as per your request chaser here is the tattoo i want... it is the top right one, a little hard to see but you get the idea
    Newflash1p2

  8. #28
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want laser eye surgury to get rid of these damn contacts, but I'll probably end up getting a bag of Oreos and a new shirt......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •